We are hiring!
XPROMA GmbH is a company in the range of technical automation solution for the very dynamic world of logistics. With steadily grown expertise and wide diversified know-how in the e-commerce and fulfillment provider sector, we are developing perfect solutions capable of stand-alone or optimally implemented in existing process environments.
From our headquarter near Hamburg, Germany we serve customers with high quality standards, which are endorsed by our expert staff.
We are now looking for a
Service Team Lead
in Waalwijk, the Netherlands
With a comprehensive product portfolio for the automation of processes in fulfillment or 3PL service providers, we offer economical solutions for all requirements in the field of intralogistics. Automatic storage solutions, goods sorting systems and packaging technologies for shipping packaging are certainly the essential technologies here.
- You ensure that the support processes work. You are also responsible for the ongoing development of the growing service team.
- You will continuously improve the quality of service you ensure compliance with maintenance agreement with our customers (service level agreements).
- You plan and coordinate the capacities of your team and support them with professional development.
- You develop the cooperation with the other departments and create space for constructive exchange and the implementation of the results.
- De-escalations and customer support regarding satisfaction with our services are also part of your demanding tasks.
- You have completed technical training (electrician, mechanic, mechatronic)
- You speak English fluently.
- You have several years of experience in support management
- Your organizational talent and your structured approach ensure that you always have an overview and can set priorities independently
- A process-oriented way of thinking and acting are one of your strengths
- You have a communicative and empathic nature and enjoy achieving goals together with your team.
If you are more committed than average, want to take on more responsibility for challenging and demanding tasks and are looking for a real perspective that offers you maximum design variety in an international, innovative environment, you should shape your future with us!
We regard a pleasant working environment as well as a positive working atmosphere as a matter of course and offer a secure workplace with a future perspective.
Mrs. Marita Kolsen is looking forward to your digital application: karriere[at]xproma.com
Nichts Passendes für Sie dabei? Das wollen wir genauer wissen.
Bewerben Sie sich bei uns initiativ.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie und Ihre Bewerbung. Auch wenn wir aktuell keinen freien Arbeitsplatz in unserem Unternehmen zu besetzen haben, der Ihrem Werdegang bzw. Ihren Wünschen entspricht, nehmen wir Ihre Initiativbewerbung gerne entgegen.
Sobald wir Ihre Bewerbung erhalten, prüfen wir diese auf passende Stellen. Falls eine Stelle in Frage kommt, wird Ihr Interesse an dieser Position sowie dem jeweiligen Standort abgefragt.
Ihre Bewerbungsunterlagen, die wir selbstverständlich vertraulich behandeln, können Sie an karriere[at]xproma.com senden.